Bright-Tech Investments Ltd
A privately-owned corporation specialising in quality-focused investment, supporting innovative companies across a broad range of industries.
Bright-Tech Investments Ltd is a privately-owned corporation specialising in quality-focused investment, supporting innovative companies across a broad range of industries. The core values demonstrated and adhered to throughout the whole group include innovative design, manufacturing excellence, industry expertise, thorough quality control, continuous personal development, shared market knowledge, and extensive customer understanding and service.
The core competences of each business within the group are both over-lapping and complementary, in a way that consistently benefits each entity, therefore sustaining their positioning as market leaders on their specific industries, and strengthening the operation of the group as a whole.
Design innovation, lean manufacturing and thorough quality control are observed across the whole Bright-Tech group, leading to recognised products, systems and technology that reflect the group’s strong performance.
The head-quarters for Bright-Tech Investments Ltd are based on the South coast of the United Kingdom with operational partnerships on all five continents, strategically located to provide the best product mix and services to their customers around the world. The group particularly holds two strong partnerships with design and manufacturing companies based in China and Hong-Kong, trained to the level of quality required to meet the group’s standards.
- Innovative product design and bespoke solutions
- Global manufacturing excellence, lean manufacturing, just-in-time operation
- Incorporation of the latest technologies in manufacturing and design
- Collaboration with customers to identify and build new product solutions for niche markets
- Quality culture throughout the group, quality control throughout the whole design and manufacturing chain, providing the highest product quality and service to customers and partners around the world
- Shareholder investment in innovative solutions, systems and designs – profits continuously reinvested in the company to increase productivity, standards of quality and flexibility.
- Continuous support and development of employees